-
June 16th, 2002, 06:39 PM
#11
Inactive Member
I had to use a dictionary.. Normal isn't in my vocabulary.. unless I want to use a really, really rude word [img]wink.gif[/img]
how are you Kat?
-
June 16th, 2002, 06:42 PM
#12
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Annlili:
I had to use a dictionary.. Normal isn't in my vocabulary.. unless I want to use a really, really rude word [img]wink.gif[/img]
how are you Kat?</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
LOL
im doin fine thanx
and u?
*hugs*
-
June 16th, 2002, 06:45 PM
#13
Inactive Member
I'm fine aswell..
I'm leaving now, I have to go to bed early because I've got a job.. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
anyway.. take care my darlings!!
*hugs*
-
June 16th, 2002, 06:48 PM
#14
Inactive Member
ooh a job, nice one [img]smile.gif[/img]
ok bye
take care
*hugs*
xxxxxxx
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks